ICHCA – Foundation for Freight Transport and Logistics Research
This year we received 12 applications and after thorough evaluation decided to award 5 best PhD, Licentiate and Master theses related to freight transport and logistics, conducted at Swedish universities.
ICHCA 2023 awards go to:
- Naghmeh Taghavi, PhD thesis “Toward the Sustainable Development of Operations: Improving Energy Efficiency as a Means to Sustainability as Practice”, Chalmers University of Technology
- Mary Catherine Osman, Licentiate thesis “Green Logistics Networks: Roles & Symbiotic Relationships”, Linköping University
- Juan Pablo Castrellon, Licentiate thesis “Using digitalisation for data-driven freight curbside management. A perspective from urban transport planning”, Chalmers University of Technology
- Andreas Fagerberg & David Ungerth, Master thesis ”An investigative case study of implementing a Transport Management System (TMS) with a rail freight network”, Chalmers University of Technology
- Emma Dahlin & Magdalena Bohlin, Master thesis ”Small hauliers’ perception of battery electric vehicles– An investigation of opportunities, barriers and potential ownership model”, Linköping University